There we go, that feels so much better. :)
In short, Caboose is my nub-tailed nemesis. The longer version is that when we moved into our house, I felt it was time to get a dog. My husband (who watches too much anime and had never owned a dog) wanted a corgi. "The cyber corgi on this anime is really smart!" says he. "They'll herd our children," says he. "The queen of England has 4!" says he. So I said fine (he did do his homework about them after all), and then I ended up being the one to feed, train, play with, and, finally, want to kill the puppy. You could say that Caboose and I have a love/hate relationship. He is cute and thinks of me as his alpha, but he also destroys my garden, chews up my underwear and scratches at my walls. One of these days dog.... one of these days...
It's my hope, as Caboose's chew toy, to post up all the amusing stories of my Caboose as they happen. Unfortunately, this has not been the best of weeks, so I don't have much to say just yet. I think Caboose has noticed that I'm a little melancholy as he has not left my side all day. My husband calls my current mood "acting a little cauliflower", which I think fits as I swear Caboose is staring at me thinking "that chick's going down if I can get my paws on some ranch!"
In all seriousness though, on one hand, it's nice to be loved. On the other hand, he's seriously invading my space as he sleeps spread eagle on his back and snores. In fact, his face is, right now, resting on my left hand as I type this on my laptop on the couch. It makes it difficult to type, but, I have to admit, it kind of helps.
So, anyways, there's the introduction to Caboose. It's not much, but in time it'll get there. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Thanks..You made my day with that first paragraph of Caboose's introduction [World Caboose. Caboose, World], it fited pefectly, i dont know if you did it on purpose but, the pose of Caboose on that pic like if he was showing his CABOOSE LOL!! PRICELESS!!...LOVED IT!..AND LOVE YOUR DOG, he's adorable :) he's a really cute shorty :P
God Bless you and "your" Caboose hehe! :) Have a Good life! :)
Post a Comment